Archived Tissue Donation
Once you or your child are enrolled in the rrHBL Registry, the Registry coordinator will reach out to your treating institution(s) to inquire about archived tissue availability. If you are not enrolled in the Registry, and are interested in joining, please contact us at 844-722-8774 (Option 1) or rrHBLRegistry@cchmc.org.
Fresh Tissue Donation
In order to develop tumor models, researchers benefit from fresh tumor tissue to work with in their labs. The tumor models developed are a vital component to developing potential therapeutic agents to treat rrHBL. If you are interested in donating fresh tumor tissue to the Registry, please follow the steps below.
How to Donate Tissue to the Registry
- Enroll on the Registry (see above)
- Contact the registry at 844-722-8774 (Option 1) or rrHBLRegistry@cchmc.org
- Provide the following information:
- Name of hospital or place of procedure (biopsy or surgery)
- Name of surgeon and/or primary oncologist
- Date of planned procedure
- Registry staff will promptly follow up with you if further information is needed, and then coordinate proper collection and shipment of samples.